Study In Italy
Study in Italy absolutely FREE !!!!
Why Study in Italy?
Higher Education system in ITALY
The higher education system in Italy comprise of the following:
Universities are further divided into private and public funded. However, the quality of education at all institutes is of top quality and comparable to the best in the world.
International students are eligible to apply to Italian universities provided they possess the required secondary or higher secondary education that is mandatory for enrolment.
Universities in Italy offer a strong theoretical and acadamically-oriented degree programs combined with adequate application as required in a wide variety of disciplines. Some universities are renowned for some specialized streams, such as Polytechnics.
The Universities offer programs as follows:
- Laurea (Undergraduate Degree)
- Laurea Magistrale (Graduate Degree)
- Dottorato di Ricerca (Postgraduate Degree or PhD)
- Specialization Masters and Continuing Education Programs
Top ranked universities in Italy?
Italy is home to some of the top ranked universities in the world renowned for their quality and affordable education. Below is the list of few of them.
How does the program work?
For an undergraduate degree the students have multiple options to choose the course of their choice and in which they want to pursue their career. The key advantage to studying bachelors in Italy is that most courses are on 3 years only and are internationally recognised. The first year of the program generally has a common syllabus which guides the students on various concentrations that they can choose from for the second and third year of studies.
For a master’s program, the course is divided into two parts, teaching for one and a half years which is followed by 6 months of relevant internships. The focus in masters is primarily on research-based education to provide students with enough knowledge and expertise.
Whether you want to take up a bachelors course or masters, Parth Edvisors are the best consultants for study in Italy, as we will complete all your formalities from application filing to scholarship application and visa filing. We ensure that each student gets the 100% scholarship offered by Italian universities that include not only the tuition fee but also your accommodation and food expense. So you don’t have to bother about living expenses at all.
The detailed application procedure is explained below but you just have to fill in the Enquiry form here and our team will get in touch with you and do all the needful.
- We discuss and understand your exact requirement.
- Share the details of all options, courses and universities that you are eligible for.
- Guide you on all your required documents.
- We assimilate and cross-check all your documents.
- Discuss and shortlist the universities with you.
- make applications to all the universities shortlisted by you.
- Obtain offer letters from universities and guide you on the pre-enrolment process.
- Initiate your 100% scholarship applications and your visa process.
- Obtain your scholarship success letter
- Prepare documents for your visa filling and guide you for the interview.
- Guide you in ticket booking, travel and health insurance etc.
- Facilitate in your accommodation booking etc.
- Provide you an international forex card.
- Post visa approval support you in planning for your departure.
- Support you in completing other formalities and settling down in Italy.
What are the job opportunities in Italy?
Being the 8th largest economy in the world and growing at a steady pace, Italy offers a wide range of job opportunities for students. Several sectors of economy in Italy are witnessing tremendous growth and therefore finding a job suiting you’re your area of expertise have become easier to find.
Besides, the education system in Italy is designed to focus on experiential and application-based learning and therefore all its courses offer a wide range of internship and summer job opportunities to students. These internships and short-term courses help students gain valuable work experience within Italy that ultimately helps them find suitable jobs for themselves. Students can also work part-time during their studies up to a maximum of 20 hours per week. Students of masters courses have a very high percentage of landing into a job immediately after they complete their studies. Italy also provides up to 12 months of post study work visa to assist students find jobs in their relevant areas.
Life in Italy
Italy is culturally one of the richest countries in the world owing to the Roman civilization and a plethora of historical monuments of that age that mesmerize the world even today.
With a Mediterranean climate the weather in Italy is one of the best in Europe with all four seasons just like we have in India. Italy is home to beautiful surroundings and a variety of landscapes from the Alps to Almafi coast,
Italians are mostly very cultured and generous and their lifestyle is almost perfect. Beautiful countryside, delicious foods, strong family values yet a very simple living is the signature of an Italian lifestyle.
For students, Italy is considered to be an inexpensive and safe place to study and attain quality education. Italy will definitely be one of the top contenders for its most affordable study abroad programs in Europe.